- Simple and easy to use
- Mains operated nebuliser
For treating the upper and lower airways, colds, asthma and respiratory diseases.
The Beurer IH60 nebuliser is modern and portable, using state of the art medical technology to treat the upper and lower airways. Using compressed air to help treat and alleviate the symptoms of asthma and other respiratory diseases such as colds, bronchitis and pneumonia, the IH60 emits a high proportion of respirable particles.
The IH60 nebuliser works by using compressed air to convert liquid medicine into aerosol droplets making it much more suitable for inhalation. The Beurer IH60 nebuliser breaks down the medicine into tiny particles under 6 microns (µm) in size and 4.1. µm in diameter. As a result the active ingredients of your medication can penetrate deeply into the respiratory tract for maximum effect, when taken in via the mask or mouthpiece. To make treatments possible whenever needed the nebuliser comes with an in-built rechargeable battery that eliminates the need for a power source at the point of treatment.
The Beurer IH60 is perfect for children due to the its compact size, ease of use and the low level of noise that is generated from the nebuliser. This set includes both an adult and child's mask as an accessory, as well as a compact carry bag for travel.
Features of Beurer Ih60 nebuliser
- Auto shut-off function
- Comes with carry bag and storage bag
- Easily disinfected
- High atomising for short inhalation time
- Battery life: approx. 40 minutes
- Operation: Lithium ion battery or mains operation (USB mains part)
- Mains connection: 100-240 V; 50-60 Hz; 0.5 A
- Particle size: 4.12µm
- Technology: DC compressed-air technology
- Nebulisation performance: approx. 0.25ml/min
- Product weight: approx. 222g
- Dimensions: 11.0 x 6.2 x 4.7mm
- 1x IH60 nebuliser
- 1x Adult mask
- 1x Children's mask
- 1x Mouthpiece
- 1x Nosepiece
- 1x Mains adapter with micro USB cable
- 1x Storage bag
Warnings and cautions
- Before use, ensure that there is no visible damage to the device or accessories. If you have any doubts, do not use the device
- Do not use any additional parts that are not recommended by the manufacturer
- If the device has been dropped, exposed to high levels of moisture or suffered any other damage, it must no longer be used
- Always follow the instructions of your doctor regarding the type of medication to use, the dosage, and the frequency and duration of inhalation
How to use
- Please see packaging for instructions
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here