- Continually adjustable humidification
- Visible water level
Highly effective portable humidifier.
The Beurer LB12 UK air humidifier is compact and designed for travel so it can be taken with you to the office, your bedroom or hotels. Using ultrasonic technology this humidifier gets to work, breaking the water down into respirable particles that will humidify the air. Ideally, the humidity level in your home should be around 40-60% and if below that it can cause issues for those who live with allergies and asthma.
Unlike some humidifiers, the LB12 UK air humidifier is incredibly quiet and is suitable for any room up to 20m². This humidifier comes with comes with 2 bottle adaptors to fit your plastic bottle. A cleaning brush is included for easy maintenance and a storage bag.
Features of Beurer LB12 UK air humidifier
- Automatic switch-off
- Works with standard plastic water bottle (not included in delivery) as removable water tank
- Ultrasound humidification technology
- Continuous humidifying
- Extremely quiet operation
- Highly safe operation with 24 V voltage
- Illuminated mist outlet
- Automatic switch-off: yes
- Humidification output in ml/hour: 80
- Output in watts: 12
- Material of the underside: soft, breathable cotton
- Max. room size in m²: 20
- Settings: Continuous
- Technology: Ultrasonic nebulisation
- CE: yes
- 1x Beurer LB12 UK air humidifier
- 2x Bottle adaptors
- 1x Cleaning brush
- 1x User manual
Warnings and cautions
- The base of the air humidifier must not be opened
- Only specialist personnel may perform repairs on electrical devices. Improper repairs may subject users to considerable danger. For repairs, please contact customer service or an authorised retailer
- If the mains cable of the device is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or an authorised customer service point
- If you suffer from a severe respiratory or lung disease, consult your doctor before using the air humidifier
- Ensure that the mains cable does not pose a trip hazard
- Ensure that the device is placed on a firm, flat surface that is not susceptible to moisture, is not raised and that it cannot be knocked over
- To avoid damage from the escaping mist, the device must not be placed on the floor
- Do not expose the air humidifier to direct sunlight
- Do not insert any objects into openings on the device
How to use
- Place the air humidifier on a even, firm, flat and humidity-resistant surface. Ensure that the air humidifier cannot be knocked over.
- Position the air humidifier in a raised place, e.g. a table, chest of drawers, chair or bedside table. To avoid damage from the escaping mist, the device must not be placed on the floor.
- Ensure than the top is placed firmly on the base. Pull the mist outlet upwards until it noticeably engages. For this purpose, you must overcome the rest resistance in the initial position with a forceful tug.
- Make sure that the escaping mist is not directed at the bottle, wall, plug socket or other objects and that the air outlet always remains free.
- Fill a 0.5 litre plastic water bottle with clean tap water, distilled water or still water. Do not use carbonated water. The manufacturer expressly recommends the use of distilled water so as to avoid limescale.
- The water temperature may be a maximum of 50°C, so as to avoid damage to the device.
- Fasten a bottle adaptor onto the bottle. There are two adaptors available that fit most standard plastic bottles: 1. “PC 1810” thread with a thread diameter of 28 mm and “30/25” thread with a thread diameter of 30 mm.
- Turn the bottle upside down and place it in the top of the air humidifier. Do not compress the plastic bottle. The base will fill with water automatically.
- Connect the power supply unit connector plug with the connector socket of the air humidifier and insert the power supply unit into the socket. Ensure that the cable does not pose a trip hazard.
- Turn the control dial clockwise (to the right) to switch on the air humidifier.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-10 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 5-10 days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here