- Two adjustable 360° misting nozzles
- Continuously adjustable with chrome dial
- Ultrasonic technology
Helps to ensure a comfortable environment you can feel good in.
The Beurer LB45 air humidifier has been designed to help you achieve the right balance of humidity in your home, allow you to relax comfortably. The Beurer LB45 humidifier uses two adjustable misting nozzles to disperse micro-fine humidification in any room up to 30m².
The ultrasonic technology makes the LB45 energy-efficient and ultra-quiet so you can even use it in your bedroom. You can even add a little aromatherapy oil to infuse fragrance throughout your home.
Features of Beurer LB45 air humidifier
- Continually adjustable humidification
- Visible water level with colour-coded low-level indicator
- 4 litre water tank
- Automatic switch-off
- Micro-fine ultrasonic atomisation
- For rooms up to approx. 30 m²
- Suitable for use with aroma oils
- Removable 4-litre water tank
- Colourful water level gauge of the tank
- Automatic switch-off when the tank is empty
- Includes anti-limescale filter
*Please note this item will go back up to it's full retail sale price of £109.99 on 23/12/2020*
- Automatic switch-off: yes
- Aroma container: yes
- Humidification output in ml/hour: 300
- Output in watts ca: 25
- Max. room size in m²: 30
- Settings: Continuously adjustable
- Tank size: approx. 4 l
- Ultrasound humidification technology: yes
- Water level gauge: Visible water level with colour-coded display
- CE: yes
- 1x Beurer LB45 air humidifier
- 1x Replaceable anti-limescale filter
- 15x Aroma pads
- 1x User manual
Warnings and cautions
- Never use the device if it or any of its accessories are visibly damaged
- Do not use the device if it has sustained a fall or if water has penetrated the device interior
- Do not use the device during a storm
- Never hold or carry the device by the mains cable
- Keep the mains cable away from hot surfaces
- Do not open the base unit
- Only specialist personnel may perform repairs on electrical devices. Improper repairs may subject users to considerable danger. For repairs, please contact Customer Services or an authorised retailer
- Never use the device underneath a cover, such as a blanket or pillow
- Never use the device near highly flammable substances
- If you suffer from a severe respiratory or lung disease, consult your doctor before using the air humidifier
- Switch off the device after every use and before cleaning. Pull the plug out of the mains socket
- Ensure that the device is placed on a firm, secure surface that is not susceptible to moisture
- Do not insert any objects into openings on the device. Ensure that the moving parts can move freely at all times
- Do not place any objects on the device
- Do not expose the device to high temperatures
How to use
Filling the water tank
- Remove the water tank from the base unit in an upward direction
- Turn the water tank over. The water tank is kept closed by means of a spring valve.
- Open the screw plug on the water tank.
- Fill the water tank with warm water (30°C-45°C). The water tank holds a maximum of 4.0 litres. The water level is visible from the outside.
- Close the screw plug on the water tank tightly.
- Turn the water tank over.
- Place the water tank on the base unit. Ensure that the water tank is sitting firmly on the base unit.
Switching on the device
- Plug the mains cable into a suitable socket.
- Turn the control dial clockwise. The fill level indicator starts to glow blue. Mist now flows from the mist outlet.
- If there is not enough water or no water at all in the water tank, the fill level indicator will light up red and the device will switch off for safety reasons. Should the device switch off, fill the water tank as described in the section “Filling the water tank”.
- Using the control dial, select the desired evaporation output. Evaporation is limited to a maximum of 300 ml per hour.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here