- Eliminates 99.5% of household dust particles
- Night mode with quiet operation and dimmed operating panel
- Illuminated control panel
Compact and lightweight air purifier that eliminates 99.5% of dust particles from your home.
The Beurer LR200 air purifier is a compact yet powerful air purifier that uses a unique triple action air filter system to clean the air in you home. The powerful fans suck the polluted air into the system where it is met by the pre-filter which has been designed to capture large harmful particles such as dust dirt and animal hair. Smaller particles such as toxic gases and odours get captured by the second filter which is the carbon filter.The step in the triple-action system is the EPA filter which gathers those final pollutants such as mites, pollen, bacteria, and viruses.
The Beurer LR200 air purifier also comes with a ion function which when turned on deeply cleans the air by using and electrical charge to bind the finest of particles and drag them out of the air, so you can breathe easy. This air purifier comes with an easy to use display that allows you to select from three different fan power settings as well as a night mode which dims the display light and runs the purifier in a quieter setting.
Features of Beurer LB45 air humidifier
- Three-layered filter system (prefilter + activated carbon filter + EPA filter)
- Removes domestic dust, animal hair, odours, pollen, various bacteria and viruses as well as harmful gases from the air
- 3 levels of fan power
- Timer function
- Filter change indicator
- Optional ion function for the smallest particles
- Suitable for rooms 10m² to 28m²
- Safety automatic switch off
- Automatic switch-off: yes
- Type of filter: three-layered filter system
- Filter performance: 99.5%
- Filter change indicator: yes
- Ion function: yes
- Output in watts: approx. 60
- Max. room size in m²: 28
- Night mode: yes
- Settings: 3 fan settings
- Technology: EPA filter
- Product dimensions: 17.5 x 27.3 x 30.0 cm
- CE: yes
- 1 x Beurer LB45 air humidifier
- 1 x user manual
Warnings and cautions
- Always switch off the device before disconnecting it from the mains
- Never disconnect the mains plug with wet or damp hands
- Keep the device away from sources of heat as the housing could melt and trigger a fire
- Ensure that the openings of the device and the mains cable do not come into contact with water, steam or other liquids
- Do not use the device in close proximity to flammable or explosive gas mixtures
- Never reach for a device that has been submerged in water. Disconnect it from the mains plug immediately
- Do not use the device if it or its accessories are visibly damaged
- Do not open the fan unit
- Do not place any objects in device openings or in rotating parts. Ensure that the moving parts can move freely at all times.
- Do not place any objects on the device
- Do not expose the device to high temperatures
- Protect the device against sunlight and impacts and do not drop it
- Never shake the device
- Place the device on a firm and level surface
How to use
- Place the air cleaner on a firm, level surface to prevent vibrations and noise.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here