- Small and compact
- Ideal for on the go
- 2 intensity levels
Compact and powerful vibration massage ball for rapid releif.
The Beurer MG10 vibrating physio ball has been designed to be a compact and easy to use physio vibration ball that is suitable for deeply effective trigger point massage. Using this unique vibration ball helps to loosen your facia tissues helping to soothe and relax your muscles. With 2 vibration settings, Beurer MG10 vibrating physio ball comes with a special surface structure for a pleasant and individually adjustable massage experience. This compact and easy to use massage ball can be used when lying down or standing, it is the perfect companion for everyday life.
Features of Beurer MG10 vibrating physio ball
- Can relieve fasciae agglutinations and hardness
- For the activation and regeneration of tense muscle groups
- Easy-to-clean soft-touch surface
- Ergonomically shaped
- 7.5 cm diameter
- Versatile application
- Can be used when standing, lying down and sitting
Product designation Vibrating massage ball Batteries 3 x 1.5 V AAA batteries Function levels 2 Type of massage Trigger point massage Massage areas can be selected Yes Material of the top side Penetrating soft-touch surface Product dimensions Ø 7,5 cm CE Yes
- 1x MG10 massage ball
- 3x 1.5 V batteries (AAA)
- 1x Instructions for use
Warnings and cautions
- Do NOT use the device on animals
- Do NOT use the device if you suffer from a medical abnormality or injury in the area to be massaged (e.g. slipped disc, open wounds)
- Do NOT use the device on the area around the heart
- Do NOT use the device on swollen, burnt, inflamed or injured skin and body parts
- Do NOT use the device on cuts, capillaries, varicose veins, acne, couperose, herpes or other skin diseases
- Do NOT use the device during pregnancy
- Do NOT use the device on the head
- Do NOT use the device on the face (eyes), the larynx or other particularly sensitive body parts. • Do NOT use the device in the pubic area
- Do NOT use the device while sleeping
- Do NOT use the device after the consumption of medicines or alcohol (reduced cognition!)
- Do NOT use the device in a vehicle
How to use
- Sit on the floor and place one leg on the massage ball so that it is positioned on the bottom half of the calf.
- Support yourself with your hands while leaning back and lift your hips.
- Tense your stomach and bottom muscles and shift your lower body forwards and backwards. The calf muscles are stimulated.
- Lie on your side on the floor and stretch both legs straight out.
- Bend one arm and support yourself on the floor with your elbow while keeping your other arm relaxed by your side.
- Place the massage ball under your hips.
- Now roll over the ball with slow movements.
- Vary the exercise by supporting yourself with both arms while leaning back; then roll your bottom over the ball with gentle pressing movements.
- Sit upright on the floor or on a chair and hold the ball in one hand.
- Now roll it over your chest in circular movements.
- In order to increase the pressure, you can also lean against a wall while standing up, with your front facing the wall.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here