- Penetrating kneading massage for relaxing and loosening muscles
- 2 intensity levels and 1 massage mode
- 4D massage heads with hand simulation
A deep kneading massage to ease tension in your neck and shoulders after a long day.
The Beurer MG153 neck massager has been cleverly designed with six 4D massage heads that have been positioned and move to try to simulate a human hand. This clever little massage heads rotate both clockwise and anticlockwise as well as kneading and pinching your muscles to deliver a realistic massage that helps to to unwind.
The belt design allows you to simply sit back and relax and let the massage heads ease tension in your neck and shoulders. Using the easy grip handles you can operate the intensity levels of the massager, allowing you to fully control how much pressure you would like. The Beurer MG153 neck massager also comes with an optional heat function that really loosen up tight muscles.
Features of Beurer MG153 neck massager
- 4 kneading rollers and 2 pinching nodes
- Optional heat function
- Removable cover machine washable at 30°C
- Automatic switch-off function
- Heat function
- Clockwise/anti-clockwise rotation
- Easy application using the control element on the product
- Practical handles for controlling the massage intensity
- Automatic switch-off: yes
- Number of massage heads: 4 kneading rollers and 2 pinch nodes
- Function levels: 2
- Output in watts: 24
- Light and heat function: yes
- CE: yes
- 1 x Beurer MG153 neck massager
- 1 x user manual
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if you suffer from a medical abnormality or injury in the area to be massaged (e.g. herniated disc, open wounds)
- Do not use under any circumstances for massages in the area around the heart if you wear a pacemaker – and consult your doctor regarding other parts of the body
- Do not use on swollen, burnt, inflamed or damaged skin and body parts of any kind
- Do not use on cuts, capillaries, varicose veins, acne, couperose, herpes or other skin diseases
- Do not use on the head or on hard parts of the body (e.g. bones and joints)
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Do not use on the face (eyes), on the larynx or other particularly sensitive body parts
- Do not use for foot massages
- Do not use while sleeping
- Do not use after the consumption of medicines or alcohol (reduced cognition!)
- Do not use on skin with previously applied cream (e.g. warming ointment) in vehicles
- Do not use if you suffer from a severe illness or have recently had surgery on your upper body
- Do not use if you have a pacemaker, implants or other aids
- Do not use if you have from thrombosis
- Do not use if you have from diabetes
- Do not use if you have pain from unknown causes
- Do not place your full weight (sitting, lying down or standing) on the moving parts of the device or place any objects on the device
- Do not expose the device to high temperatures
How to use
- To begin with, press the area to be massaged only carefully against the device.
- Then check carefully whether the massage position is pleasant for you and then shift your weight gradually towards the massager.
- Switch on the massager with the button.
- When switching the device on with the button, the kneading rollers will begin to rotate, while the pinch nodes move up and down.
- You can select the massage direction by pressing the button. If you wish to switch on the heat function, press the button. If you press the button again, the heat function will switch off again.
- You can select between 2 intensity levels and one massage mode (short, sudden kneading movements) with the button.
- The device automatically starts on the lowest intensity level.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here