- Displays to 2 decimal places
- Compatible with the free Ovy app for natural cycle tracking
- Flexible measuring tip for comfort
Works in conjunction with a cycle tracking app to offer entirely new possibilities for predicting fertile and non-fertile days more reliably.
The Beurer OT20 ovulation thermometer an ovulation thermometer that will give you certainty in exact measurements. This can be used orally or vaginally to measure your temperature digitally to 2 decimal places for enhanced accuracy.
Designed to work alongside the OVY app the OT20 ovulation thermometer allows you to input your data into the app and the software will decipher your cycle, identifying fertile and non-fertile days. The ovulation thermometer comes with a comfortable flexible tip that can be disinfected. The Thermometer will give an acoustic signal when finished, holding your reading in the in-built memory until you take your temperature again the next day.
Features of Beurer OT20 ovulation thermometer
- Contact-measurement technology
- Can be disinfected
- Automatically switches off
- Acoustic signal when measurement is complete
- Protective cap
- Free download of the “Ovy” app
- Suitable for vaginal and oral measurements
- 1 internal memory space
- Certified medical device
- Measurement range: 32.00 - 42.99 °C
- Measurement accuracy: ±0.05°C at 35.00°C - 38.00°C (ambient temperature 18.00°C - 28.00°C) in remaining measurement range: ± 0.1°C
- Acoustic signal: yes
- Memory spaces: 1
- Automatic switch-off: yes
- Number of massage heads: 4 kneading rollers and 2 pinch nodes
- Automatic switch-off: yes
- Battery-operated: yes
- Low battery indicator: yes
- Compatible from: iOs 10.0 and Android 5.0 by Bluetooth® 4.0
- Medical device: yes
- Waterproof: yes
- Product weight: approx. 12,9 g (incl. batteries)
- Product dimensions (L x W x H): 142 x 23 x 13 mm
- CE: yes
- 1x Beurer OT20 ovulation thermometer
- 1x User manual
Warnings and cautions
- The thermometer is intended for the measurement of human body temperature only
- The thermometer is only designed for the measuring area on the human body stated in the instructions for use
- Do not leave children unattended with the device
- Check the thermometer for signs of damage or wear before each use. If the thermometer is damaged or worn, it must no longer be used
- The minimum duration of measurement until the acoustic signal must always be observed. Discuss the measured values with your doctor
- The thermometer contains delicate electronic components. It should therefore be protected against impacts, bending, high temperatures and direct sunlight
- This thermometer features a flexible measuring tip and therefore provides more comfort and safety during measurement, in particular for people with a reduced level of consciousness. Do not bend the tip more than 90°
- Operation in the vicinity of strong electromagnetic fields, for example next to a mobile phone, may cause malfunctions
- The thermometer conducts a self-test when you switch it on. There is no need to check the measurement accuracy
- Influencing factors such as alcohol consumption and unusual body signals such as fever, disrupted sleep, your mood or out-of-the-ordinary physical activity may also distort your basal temperature and make it unusable for evaluation
- If you obtain unusual temperature results, please contact your doctor straight away
How to use
- Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-10 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 5-10 days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here