- Displays to 2 decimal places
- Illuminated LED ring for displaying the transfer
- 30 internal memory spaces
Digital ovulation thermometer that will give you certainty in exact measurements.
The Beurer OT30 BT ovulation thermometer gives you the freedom and control to track cycles, making it easier for you to know when you are more likely to become pregnant. This ovulation thermometer gives you exact measurements up to two decimal places and can be used orally or vaginally. The ovulation thermometer has a comfortable flexible tip which can be disinfected for cleaning and comes with a protective cap for storage.
The Thermometer works in conjunction with the free OVY app via your smartphone, your readings will transferred to the app software which will then decipher your cycle for you, identifying fertile and non-fertile days. Your reading will be confirmed in just 3 minutes when the OT30 will give an acoustic signal and display your result on the illuminated LED display. Your reading will be held in the thermometer’s built-in 30-space memory until you connect with the app and transfer your data.
Features of Beurer OT30 BT ovulation thermometer
- Bluetooth technology
- Can be disinfected
- Automatically switches off
- Acoustic signal when measurement is complete
- Protective cap
- Free download of the “Ovy” app
- Suitable for vaginal and oral measurements
- Certified medical device
*Please note this item will go back up to it's full retail sale price of £79.99 on 23/12/2020*
- Measurement range: 32.00 - 42.99 °C
- Measurement accuracy: ±0.05°C at 35.00°C - 38.00°C (ambient temperature 18.00°C - 28.00°C) in remaining measurement range: ± 0.1°C
- Duration of measurementL approx. 3 minutes
- Acoustic signal: yes
- Memory spaces: 1
- Automatic switch-off: yes
- Number of massage heads: 4 kneading rollers and 2 pinch nodes
- Automatic switch-off: yes
- Battery-operated: yes
- Low battery indicator: yes
- Beurer Connect: yes
- Compatible from: iOs 10.0 and Android 5.0 by Bluetooth® 4.0
- Medical device: yes
- Waterproof: yes
- Product weight: approx. 12,9 g (incl. batteries)
- Product dimensions (L x W x H): 142 x 23 x 13 mm
- CE: yes
- 1x Beurer OT30 BT ovulation thermometer
- 1x User manual
Warnings and cautions
- The thermometer is intended for the measurement of human body temperature only
- The thermometer is only designed for the measuring area on the human body stated in the instructions for use
- Do not leave children unattended with the device
- Check the thermometer for signs of damage or wear before each use. If the thermometer is damaged or worn, it must no longer be used
- The minimum duration of measurement until the acoustic signal must always be observed. Discuss the measured values with your doctor
- The thermometer contains delicate electronic components. It should therefore be protected against impacts, bending, high temperatures and direct sunlight
- This thermometer features a flexible measuring tip and therefore provides more comfort and safety during measurement, in particular for people with a reduced level of consciousness. Do not bend the tip more than 90°
- Operation in the vicinity of strong electromagnetic fields, for example next to a mobile phone, may cause malfunctions
- The thermometer conducts a self-test when you switch it on. There is no need to check the measurement accuracy
- Influencing factors such as alcohol consumption and unusual body signals such as fever, disrupted sleep, your mood or out-of-the-ordinary physical activity may also distort your basal temperature and make it unusable for evaluation
- If you obtain unusual temperature results, please contact your doctor straight away
How to use
- Remove the protective cap from the measuring tip. In order to switch on the thermometer, press the on/off/measure button. A short acoustic signal confirms that the device is switched on.
- The thermometer first conducts a self-test for approx 2 seconds. All segments of the display are visible during this time.
- The last measurement then appears. Then the measurement symbol “°C” flashes and “Lo” is shown on the display. The thermometer is ready for use.
- Close your mouth and breathe calmly through your nose so that the air from your breathing does not influence the measurement. During measurement, the display is switched off to save the battery and the LED ring flashes slowly.
- Measuring ends when a stable temperature is reached. An acoustic signal sounds and the measured temperature value is shown.
- If Bluetooth® is activated on your smartphone and your smartphone is in range, the measurement is transferred to your smartphone immediately after completion of the measurement. During data transfer, the LED ring on the thermometer lights up blue.
- Once the data transfer has been successfully completed, the LED ring flashes twice.
- If you want to transfer the measurements at a later point in time, you have to switch to the thermometer's measurement memory.
- The measurement duration is 3 minutes. Once the measurement is completed, the acoustic signal sounds.
- Please always wait until the end of the measurement before you remove the thermometer from the place of measurement.
- The last 30 measured values remain saved. The device switches off automatically around 30 seconds after the end of the measurement.
- You can also switch off the thermometer before this time by pressing the On/Off button for 3 seconds.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here