- Arterial oxygen saturation
- Heart rate monitor
- Easy to read colour display
An accurate heart rate and arterial oxygen saturation level oximeter.
The Beurer PO35 pulse oximeter is completely pain free, the medical device is simple to use to measure the arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate. Small, light and easy to use on the move or at home, the oximeter has a colour display with adjustable brightness controls. The PO35 is a useful way to monitor your health if you experience or live with heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, bronchial asthma. It's suitable for those who enjoy sports at high altitude such as hiking or mountaineering.
Simply pop it on your finger and the colour display will show your results in the choice of your format with a graphic pulse display for easy-to-read results. It has an automatic display rotation which makes it easier to read than ever. The PO35 is lightweight and comes with a strap and belt pouch so you can keep it close to hand wherever you go.
Features of the Beurer PO35 pulse oximeter
- Non-invasive way to measure your heart rate and oxygen saturation
- Colour display with four available views
- Graphical pulse display for at-a-glance results
- Small and light for use at home or when you're on the go
- Determines arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate (pulse frequency)
- Simple and completely pain-free measurement
- Automatic rotation display
- Suitable for sports at high altitudes (e.g. mountaineering, skiing and aviation sports)
- Low battery indicator
- Display brightness can be adjusted
- Includes retaining strap and belt pouch
- Fingertip: width approx. > 20 mm, thickness >15 mm
- Weight: 54.5g
- Dimensions: 59.3 x 34 x 34mm
- Certified medical device
- 2 x AAA batteries
Warnings and cautions
Do NOT use the pulse oximeter:
- If you are allergic to rubber products
- If the device or the finger you are using is damp
- On small children or babies
- During an MRI or CT scan
- Whilst taking a blood pressure measurement on the same arm using a cuff
- On fingers that have nail varnish on, are dirty or have a plaster or other dressing on them
- On large fingers that do not fit into the device easily (fingertip: width approx. > 20 mm, thickness >15 mm)
- On fingers with anatomical changes, oedemas, scars or burns
- On fingers that are too small, as with small children for example (width approx. < 10 mm, thickness < 5 mm)
- On patients who are not steady at the site of application (e.g. trembling)
- Near flammable or explosive gas mixtures
How to use
- Insert one finger into the finger opening of the pulse oximeter and hold it steady.
- Press the function button. The pulse oximeter begins its measurement.
- Do not move during the measurement.
- Your measurement values will appear on the screen after a few seconds.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here