- Can be worn discreetly under clothing
- 2 wear-free contact electrodes made of conductive carbon material
- For light to heavy snoring
A uniquely designed belt that works to prevent snoring that results from lying on your back.
The Beurer SL40 snore belt has been designed to help reduce and stop you from snoring using and electrical impulse. This unique snore belt fits comfortably around your chest and back and detects when you are lying on your back and send out and electrical impulse that prompts you to subconsciously change your position. Ensure quiet and snore-free nights. This belt comes with a removable control and is battery operated for ease of use.
Features of Beurer SL40 snore belt
- Helps to prevent snoring that results from lying on your back
- Uses electrostimulation
- Easy to use
- Attachment around the chest and back
- Prompts you to stop lying on your back
- Adjustable intensity
- Varying impulses
- Length adjustable (approx. 80-105 cm)
- Battery operated
- Removable control on the belt fastener
- Comfortable shape
- Safety switch-off
Product designation Snore belt Battery-powered Yes Function Prevention of snoring that results from lying on your back using a position sensor that recognises when you are lying on your back Reduction of snoring yes Accessories 2 wear-free contact electrodes made of conductive carbon material CE yes
- 1x Beurer SL40 snore belt
Warnings and cautions
- Keep the anti snore belt and packaging material away from children
- This device may be used by people with reduced physical, sensory or mental skills or a lack of experience or knowledge, provided that they are supervised or have been instructed on how to use the device safely and are fully aware of the consequent risks of use
- The device must not be used or cleaned by children
- The device must only be used for the purpose for which it was designed and in the manner specified in the instructions for use. Any form of improper use can be dangerous
- If you are wearing jewellery or have piercings in the area to be treated, these must be removed before using the device. Failure to do so could result in spot burns.
- Do not use the anti snore belt whilst using other devices that transmit electrical impulses into your body (e.g. TENS devices)
- Keep the device away from heat sources
- Keep the removable control unit of the anti snore belt away from heat sources and do not use it near (~1 m) shortwave or microwave devices, as these could influence the effect
- Only use the device with the supplied accessories
- If you have health concerns of any kind, consult your GP!
- In rare instances, the skin may become irritated in the area where the electrode is attached
- Do not use the device while bathing or showering. Do not store the device in areas where it may fall into the bathtub or wash basin
- Never immerse the device in water or other liquids
- Never put the anti snore belt on if it has bare metal electrodes. Using the anti snore belt without electrode covers can cause injury
- If the covers for the electrode connection are missing or become detached, they must be attached before use of the anti snore belt
How to use
- Attaching the control unit to the anti snore belt.
- Attach the control unit to the anti snore belt.
- Make sure that you can hear and feel the control unit snap into the anti snore belt at the two press studs.
- Before putting on the anti snore belt, first moisten the water contact electrodes and the contact area on your back with water.
- Apply the anti snore belt so that the EMS electrodes are at mid-back height.
- Ensure that the anti snore belt is not cutting in, but the EMS electrodes still have sufficient contact with the skin on your back.
- Make sure that the hook-and-loop fastener is securely closed.
- If the anti snore belt is too short and you are unable to close it, use the extension belt to make the anti snore belt longer.
- If an LED glows red, the EMS electrodes do not have sufficient contact with the skin on your back. Reposition the anti snore belt until the EMS electrodes have sufficient skin contact and the LED glows blue. The device is only active if the EMS electrodes have sufficient skin contact.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here