- Compact size with stand
- Flicker and UV-free
- Brighten up the dark winter days
Enjoy the simulation of sunlight whenever or wherever you are.
Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) is a type of depression that is also known as 'winter depresson', as its symptoms are more noticeable during the winter months. SAD can have a significant impact on your day-to-day activities, due to feelings of low mood, irritability and lethargy.
The Beurer TL20 SAD lamp has been specifically designed to allow you to enjoy the simulation of sunlight even during the darkest of months. SAD lamps can be a successful way to combat seasonal affective disorder and low moods. The NHS recommends light therapy as a treatment for SAD.
Using exceptionally bright and illuminating light with the intensity of 10,000 lux at 10cm distance, the Beurer TL20 SAD lamp gives you a practical solution for increasing your exposure to natural light. With its compact size, slim design and versatile stand this SAD lamp will be able to give you maximum light exposure at home or in the office.
Features of Beurer TL20 SAD lamp
- Ideal for use at home or at the office
- Energy-saving LED technology
- Convenient one-button operation
- Versatile stand can be used horizontally and vertically
- With two tilt angles respectively
- Mains operated medical device
- 1x TL20 SAD lamp
- Illumination surface: 16.5 x 8.5cm
- Colour spectrum in nm: approx. 400-800
- Colour temperature: 6500 K
- Light intensity: approx. 10,000 lux (distance 10cm)
- Light technology: LED technology
- Efficiency (lm/W) of the lamp: 76.47 lm/W
- Product dimensions (W x H x D): 21 x 13 x 2cm
Warnings and cautions
- Always consult a doctor before using the daylight therapy lamp if you are taking medication such as pain relief medication, medication to reduce high blood pressure or antidepressant medication
- Those with diabetes and people who live with retinal diseases must be examined by an optician before using the daylight therapy lamp
- Not to be used if you have limited mobility
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age
- Consult your doctor before use if you are taking any medication
- Do not allow children to play with the device
- If the device is warm, do not cover it or pack and store it
How to use
- Place the SAD lamp on an even surface.
- Insert the mains part into the connection provided at the rear of the lamp. Then plug in the mains part into a suitable socket.
- Position yourself with a 10cm and 30cm distance between yourself and the lamp.
- While using the daylight therapy lamp, you can go about your day to day activities including reading, writing and watching TV.
- Keep looking directly into the SAD light for a short period of time as it is absorbed and shows an effect via the eyes-retina. However, do not look directly into the light for the entire application period as this may cause over stimulation of the retina.
- Use the daylight therapy lamp as often as you like. However, the treatment is most effective if you carry out the light therapy for at least seven successive days according to the prescribed times. The most effective time of day for the treatment is between 6am and 8pm, recommended use is two hours a day.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here