- Compact size with stand
- Flicker and UV-free
- Brighten up the dark winter days
Enjoy the simulation of sunlight whenever or wherever you are.
Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) is a type of depression that is also known as 'winter depresson', as its symptoms are more noticeable during the winter months. SAD can have a significant impact on your day-to-day activities, due to feelings of low mood, irritability and lethargy.
The Beurer TL20 SAD lamp has been specifically designed to allow you to enjoy the simulation of sunlight even during the darkest of months. SAD lamps can be a successful way to combat seasonal affective disorder and low moods. The NHS recommends light therapy as a treatment for SAD.
Using exceptionally bright and illuminating light with the intensity of 10,000 lux at 10cm distance, the Beurer TL20 SAD lamp gives you a practical solution for increasing your exposure to natural light. With its compact size, slim design and versatile stand this SAD lamp will be able to give you maximum light exposure at home or in the office.
Features of Beurer TL20 SAD lamp
- Ideal for use at home or at the office
- Energy-saving LED technology
- Convenient one-button operation
- Versatile stand can be used horizontally and vertically
- With two tilt angles respectively
- Mains operated medical device
- 1x TL20 SAD lamp
- Illumination surface: 16.5 x 8.5cm
- Colour spectrum in nm: approx. 400-800
- Colour temperature: 6500 K
- Light intensity: approx. 10,000 lux (distance 10cm)
- Light technology: LED technology
- Efficiency (lm/W) of the lamp: 76.47 lm/W
- Product dimensions (W x H x D): 21 x 13 x 2cm
Warnings and cautions
- Always consult a doctor before using the daylight therapy lamp if you are taking medication such as pain relief medication, medication to reduce high blood pressure or antidepressant medication
- Those with diabetes and people who live with retinal diseases must be examined by an optician before using the daylight therapy lamp
- Do not use if you have a disability
- Not to be used on children under 3 years of age or people with reduced sensitivity to heat (e.g. people with skin alternations due to illness), after taking pain relief medication, alcohol or drugs
- Do not allow children to play with the device
- If the device is warm, do not cover it or pack and store it
How to use
- Place the SAD lamp on an even surface.
- Insert the mains part into the connection provided at the rear of the lamp. Then plug in the mains part into a suitable socket.
- Position yourself with a 10cm and 30cm distance between yourself and the lamp.
- While using the daylight therapy lamp, you can go about your day to day activities including reading, writing and watching TV.
- Keep looking directly into the SAD light for a short period of time as it is absorbed and shows an effect via the eyes-retina. However, do not look directly into the light for the entire application period as this may cause over stimulation of the retina.
- Use the daylight therapy lamp as often as you like. However, the treatment is most effective if you carry out the light therapy for at least seven successive days according to the prescribed times. The most effective time of day for the treatment is between 6am and 8pm, recommended use is two hours a day.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here