- 3 temperature settings
- Soft fleece fabric
- Keeps you warm on chilly nights
The blanket’s breathable micro fleece makes it snugly and skin-friendly, so you’ll get a warm and comfy bed.
The Beurer TS15 ecologic double heated under blanket is a great way to keep you nice and toasty in the winter months. This heated blanket fits snugly on your mattress with elasticated wraps to hold it in place. The fabric is made from soft fleece on both the top side and underside and this blanket runs at just 60 watts so is very energy efficient.
You have 3 temperature settings to choose from using the easy-to-use illuminated control. Unplug the control and the entire under blanket can be washed in your washing machine at 30°C.
Features of Beurer TS15 ecologic double heated under blanket
- Removable switch
- Illuminated temperature settings
- Fleece top side and underside
- Attaches to your mattress to prevent slipping
- Energy-saving Ecologic technology
- Patented Beurer Safety System
- Breathable fabrics
- Machine washable
- Illuminated switching stages: yes
- Beurer safety system: yes
- Hand-washable: yes
- Output in watts: 60
- Machine-washable: yes
- Material of the top side: Fleece
- Material of the underside: Fleece
- Temperature settings: 3
- Product dimensions: 150 x 80 cm
- CE: yes
- 1x Beurer TS15 ecologic double heated under blanket
- 1x User manual
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
Warnings and cautions
Failure to observe the information provided below can lead to personal injury or material damage (electric shock, skin burns, fire). The following safety and hazard information not only serves to protect your health and the health of others, it also protects the product from damage. Therefore, observe this safety information and pass on these instructions together with the product.
- This heated under blanket must not be used by people who are not sensitive to heat or by vulnerable people who may not be able to react to overheating (e.g. diabetics, persons with skin changes related to illness or persons with scarred skin in the area where the pad is to be applied, after taking any pain-relieving medication or alcohol)
- This heated under blanket may not be used for very young children under the age of three (0-3) due to their inability to react to overheating
- This heated under blanket may not be used for young children over the age of three (3-8) unless the control has been pre-set by a parent or guardian and unless the child has been adequately instructed how to operate the heated under blanket safely.
- This heated under blanket can be used by older children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved
- Children must not play with the heated under blanket
- Cleaning and user maintenance must not be performed by children unless supervised
- This heated under blanket is not intended for use in hospitals
- The device is only intended for domestic/private use, not for commercial use
- Do not use folded or rucked
- Do not use if wet
- If the heated under blanket is used on an adjustable bed, check that the under blanket and cord do not become trapped or rucked, for example in hinges
- This heated under blanket may only be used in conjunction with the control specified on the rating label
- The electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this heated under blanket may interfere with the function of a pacemaker. However, they are still well within the limits: electrical field strength: max. 5000 V/m, magnetic field strength: max. 80 A/m, magnetic flux density: max. 0.1 millitesla. Please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heated under blanket.
- This heated under blanket must be examined frequently for signs of wear or damage. If there are such signs, if the heated under blanket has been misused or does not work, return it to the supplier before switching it on again
- Under no circumstances should you open or repair the device yourself, as faultless functionality can no longer be guaranteed thereafter
- The electronic components in the control warm up when the heated under blanket is in use. For this reason, the controller must never be covered or placed on the heated under blanket when it is in use
How to use
- Leave space for the pillow and place the heated under blanket on the mattress with the plug-in connector facing the pillow
- Here, the plug-in connector is located on the underside of the heated under blanket.
- Stretch all of the elastic straps over the corners of the mattress.
- All 4 corners of the heated under blanket are then fixed onto the mattress
- To switch on the heated under blanket, set the slider for ON/OFF and temperature settings to setting 1, 2 or 3.
- The temperature settings are illuminated when switched on.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-10 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 5-10 days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here