- Activated charcoal helps combat bad breath
- Perfect stain removal
- Low abrasion
Helps remove surface and deep stains to brighten, lighten and whiten your teeth.
Beverly Hills Formula perfect white black toothpaste helps remove surface and deep stains caused by tea, coffee, red wine and spicy foods to brighten, lighten and whiten your teeth. It has been scientifically formulated with activated charcoal perfect white black which helps eliminate bacteria causing bad breath and neutralises remaining odours, leaving your breath feeling fresh all day long. The activated charcoal helps remove tannins from the surface of your teeth without harming the enamel. Tannins are compounds found in coffee tea, wine, berries and spices, all of which stain your teeth.
The activated charcoal helps remove tannins from the surface of your teeth without harming the enamel. Sodium Fluoride keeps your tooth enamel strong and healthy and effectively helps prevent caries and decay, and protects against acid attacks. If you are suffering from bad breath but still desire the hollywood smile then Beverly Hills Formula perfect white black toothpaste is for you as the black charcoal successfully delivers high performance whitening whilst leaving behind a fresh-breath feeling.
Features of Beverly Hills Formula perfect white black toothpaste 100ml
- Promotes mouth health
- Brighter and whiter teeth
- Removes plaque and bacteria
- Supports the enamel
- Helps to prevent cavities
- Fresh breath
- Prevents food from settling onto the teeth
- Removes surface stains caused by tea and coffee
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not swallow. If you do swallow more than used for brushing seek medical advice or contact a poison control centre.
How to use
- Apply a pea sized amount of toothpaste to your toothbrush.
- Hold your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle toward the gum line.
- Move the brush back and forth gently, with a circular movement over the front, back and top (chewing surface) of your teeth. Don’t scrub hard along the gum line as this can irritate your gums.
- Once you have finished brushing spit out the residue do not swallow.
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Aroma, PEG-32, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Fluoride, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Charcoal Powder, Limonene
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here