- Up to 6 shades whiter
- With Safe levels of Hydrogen Peroxide
- Professional tooth whitening kit
A professional whitening kit that brings you teeth 6 shades white
Beverly Hills professional 2 in 1 whitening kit uses an advanced formula this contains safe levels of hydrogen peroxide to help whiten your teeth by up to 6 shades whiter.
This kit comes with 28 whitening strips that can be easily placed on your upper and lower teeth, the Hydrogen Peroxide gel in these strips help to polish and remove stains. This kit also comes with the innovative whitening pen which also uses Hydrogen Peroxide to prolong the effects of the whitening strips and is great for touch-ups on the go.
Features of Beverly Hills professional 2 in 1 whitening kit
- Innovative whitening pen for use on the go
- Helps to remove stains and plague
- Easy to use whitening strips
- Safe on your teeth
- 28 whitening strip: 14 upper and 14 lower
- Over 18's only
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- Do not swallow
- Do not use if you have gum disease, ulcers, gum bleeding or tooth sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- This product is not suitable during pregnancy and breastfeeding
How to use
- Always make sure you teethe are dry before applying the whitening strips
- Place the whitening strips on your lower teeth first then apply to your top teeth.
- Leave the strips on for 30 minutes.
- Remove the strips and rinse away any gel residue.
Whitening stips Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Phthalimdoperoxycaproic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Celluose, Sillica, Diacalcium Phosphate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol, Hydrogen Peroxide.
Whitening Pen: Glycerin, Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Phthalimidoperoxy Acid, Diacalcium Phosphate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol, Hydrogen Peroxide.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here