- Preservative, colour and gluten free
- Capsules can be taken during pregnancy
- Suitable for all age groups
Fourteen strains of live bacteria that encourage a healthy digestive system.
Bio-Kult is a probiotic, meaning it contains live bacteria and yeasts that are good for you and your digestive system. When taken as a supplement, they can provide a number of health benefits including improved digestion and reduced risk of certain conditions and diseases. Bio-Kult has been developed by scientists and contains fourteen live bacterial cultures.
The live bacteria in our gut play a vital role in supporting and maintaining a strong immune system. This is why Bio-Kult have created this supplement to help ensure bacteria stability in the gut. Bio-Kult is perfect for those with infections, on antibiotics, travelling or in need of nutrition assistance.
Features of Bio-Kult 30 capsules
- Fourteen strains of live bacteria
- Complements existing gut flora
- Can be taken alongside antibiotics
- Scientifically developed
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- 30 capsules
- Adults and children
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake
- Please consult your doctor before using this product if you are taking any other medications and/or if you are pregnant
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
How to use
- Take 1-2 capsules daily with food.
Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose.
Capsule: Vegetable (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose).
Live bacteria cultures: Bacillus Subtilis PXN 21, Bifidobacterium Bifidum PXN 23, Bifidobacterium Breve PXN 25, Bifidobacterium Infantis PXN 27, Bifidobacterium Longum PXN 30, Lactobacillus Acidophilus PXN 35, Lactobacillus Delbrueckii ssp. Bulgaricus PXN 39, Lactobacillus Casei PXN 37, Lactobacillus Plantarum PXN 47, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus PXN 54, Lactobacillus Helveticus PXN 45, Lactobacillus Salivarius PXN 57, Lactobacillus Lactis ssp. Lactis PXN 63, Streptococcus Thermophilus PXN 66.
May contain Soya and Milk as these are used in the growth media of the strains, traces of Milk are at a level that would not affect Lactose intolerance sufferers.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here