- High in omega-3 and vitamin D3
- Contains 7 strains of probiotics
- Gluten free and and Non GMO
A probiotic supplement for babies, toddlers, and young children.
Bio-Kult infantis is a scientifically developed, advanced formulation that contains 7 strains of live bacteria plus DHA and EPA, making it a high-calorie source of Omega 3 fatty acids for babies and toddlers. Additionally, Bio-Kult infantis contains Preplex® (FOS + gum acacia) and vitamin D3 (natural vitamin D source), which are vital for the normal functioning of the immune system.
Features of Bio-Kult infantis advanced multi action formulation
- Meets the probiotic needs of babies, toddlers, and young children
- Tested to survive stomach acidity
- Ensure the immune system is functioning normally
- For use on a daily basis and when traveling
- Also suitable for use in conjunction with antibiotics
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Made in UK
- 16x 1g sachets
- Babies, toddlers and young children
- Everyday use
Warnings and cautions
- Dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Store in cool, dry conditions out of direct sunlight
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life
How to use
- Please read the packaging for more informations.
Preplex® (gum acacia and fructooligosaccharide (FOS)) Live bacterial cultures (Milk and soya), DHA + EPA Powder (source of Omega-3 fatty acid from fish) Vitamin D3.
Allergen advice: See ingredients list in bold Bio-Kult Infantis food supplements contain fish. Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process.
Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Live bacteria strains: Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™ Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™ Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™ Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™ Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™ Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™ Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here