- Six live bacteria strains
- Support during and after pregnacy
- Wide range of vitamins and minerals
For support during pregnancy and after with six live cultures.
Bio-Kult Pregnéa is a scientifically developed, advanced multi-action formulation that contains a number of vitamins and minerals that support during pregnancy, from pre-conception to beyond birth. Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction. Folate contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Zinc, vitamins C + D, and folate all contribute to the normal function of the immune system. What’s more there’s 6 live bacteria strains in Bio-Kult Pregnéa that complement the existing gut flora naturally present in a healthy person’s digestive system.
Features of Bio-Kult pregnea advance multi-action formulation capsules
- Contains six strains of live bacteria
- Added vitamins and minerals to support through pregnancy
- Suitable for everyday use when planning a family, whilst pregnant and post birth
- Internationally acclaimed range
- Backed by clinical research
- All in one solution for common vitamin and supplement requirements during pregnancy
- Capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled onto food, mixed with a drink or swallowed whole
- Formulated in the UK by ADM Protexin Ltd
- 60 capsules
- Gluten free diets
- Vegetarian diets
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake
- Bio-Kult Pregnéa is suitable for use in pregnancy. However, if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy, you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional food supplement
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
How to use
Preconception, during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding
- Take 2 capsules daily with food.
Bio-Kult Pregnéa capsules can be swallowed whole or pulled apart and the contents sprinkled on to food or mixed in a drink.
Nutrition information (per 2 capsules)
Folic acid 400mcg 200% NRV
Vitamin D 10mcg 200% NRV
Magnesium 80mg 21% NRV
Zinc 3mg 30% NRV
Vitamin C 30mg 38% NRV
Total quantity magnesium citrate 690mg
Total quantity zinc citrate 10mg
Magnesium citrate, Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Live bacterial cultures (milk, soya), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Zinc citrate, Rice hull, Vitamin D (as D3 - cholecalciferol), Folic acid (as (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt (a source of folate)).
Live bacteria cultures
Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™, Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™, Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™, Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™, Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™, Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. Bulgaricus PXN® 39™
For allergens advice see ingredients list in bold. Contains soya and milk used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here