- Moisturiser for face and body
- Formulated for sensitive dry skin
- Suitable for all ages
Face and body moisturiser for all ages.
Formulated for dry to very dry sensitive skin, Bioderma’s atoderm cream is a gentle moisturiser designed to consolidate the structure of the skin’s barrier, making it more difficult for irritants to get in. The cream moisturises and protects skin from irritants that affect chronically dry skin, and builds up resistance over time.
Features of Bioderma atoderm cream 500ml
- Formulated for all-ages protection against dry skin
- Can be used on the face and on the body
- Builds the skin’s resistance to irritants with regular use
- Fragrance free
- Paraben free
- Adults, children and babies
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
How to use
- Apply once or twice a day to cleansed skin.
- Apply on slightly damp skin (after bath or showering) for optimum effect.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Glycerin, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Citrate, Xylitol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Mannitol, Tocopherol, Rhamnose, Xylitylglucoside, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Anhydroxylitol, Niacinamide, Glucose, Fructooligosaccharides,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract. [Bi 475].
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here