- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Deeply moisturises
- Enriched with Shea oil and squalene
Kills 99.9% of bacteria as well as protecting your hands with a dose of hydration.
Bioderma Biphase Lipo alcoholic spray is a unique dual action formula that has been designed specifically to both sanitise your hands whilst enveloping your skin in hydration keeping them soft and nourished. This expert hand spray helps to combat 99.9% of bacteria whilst nurturing the skins delicate surface. Bioderma Biphase Lipo alcoholic spray has been infused with Shea oil and squalene which are rich in lipids that moisturise your skins natural barrier leaving your skin protected and nourished.
Features of Bioderma Biphase Lipo alcoholic spray 100ml
- Nourishes your skins natural barrier
- Rich in lipids
- Disinfects without altering the skins barrier
- Cleanses and protects hands
- Easy to use spray application
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- Use only use this device as intended
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- Do not swallow
- Use biocides safely
- Always read the label and product information before use
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Use 2-3 sprays per hand and rub in for 30 seconds.
Ethanol 74,5% (M/M) - N°CAS 64-17-5, Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Oil), Squalane, Blue 1 CI 42090.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here