- Skin cleansing
- Fresh and light
- Removes make up
A duo cleansing micellar water pack to instantly refresh.
Deeply cleanse the skin and wipe away the days dirt and make-up from the face and eyes. Micellar water acts as a cleansing agent and soothes and de-congests the skins balance leaving a lasting feeling freshness. A non-rinse product and even removes water-resistant make-up.
Features of Bioderma hydrabio H2O micellar duo pack
- Gently removes make up
- Soothes and de-congests skin
- Instantly rejuvenates skin
- Water-resistant make up
- 2 x Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micellear Water (500ml)
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Can be used in the morning and evening daily.
- Soak a cotton pad and cleanse/remove make-up from your face and eyes.
- Dry gently.
Aqua/water/eau, Glycerin, Peg-6 Caprylic/capric Glycerides, Disodium Edta, Mannitol, Xylitol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Rhamnose, Niacinamide, Hexyldecanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Seed Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Tocopherol, Fragrance (Parfum). [bi 546].
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here