- Formulated for sensitive skin
- No-rinse formula
Gentle cleansing product that removes impurities.
Bioderma hydrabio hydrating micellar water is a daily non-rinse cleanser that removes makeup and other impurities from the skin without irritating the skin or upsetting its natural balance. Formulated with sensitive skin in mind, hydrabio is hypoallergenic and hydrating, brightening the complexion and helping your skin maintain that healthy glow.
Features of Bioderma hydrabio hydrating micellar water 250ml
- Cleanses, removes makeup & hydrates
- Soothes & decongests blocked pores
- Respects the skin balance to avoid irritation
- Free from harsh parabens
- Formula leaves skin soft and hydrated
- Dry and sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
How to use
- Soak a cotton pad with the product.
- Gently apply to skin around face to cleanse and remove makeup.
- Use once or twice a day.
Aqua/water/eau, Glycerin, Peg-6 Caprylic/capric Glycerides, Disodium Edta, Mannitol, Xylitol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Rhamnose, Niacinamide, Hexyldecanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Pyrus Malus (apple) Seed Extract, Brassica Campestris (rapeseed) Sterols, Tocopherol, Fragrance (parfum).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here