- Prolongs tanning
- Protects from the risks of cellular damage
- Reserves moisture levels
A soothing after sun that helps to prolong your tan.
Bioderma photoderm after sun is a soothing and hydrating after sun that should be used after exposure to the sun. This moisturising after sun has been formulated for all skin types including those with sensitive skin. With emollient soothing agents, allantoin and ginkgo biloba which will help to calm the feeling of overheating to the skin.
The replenishing milk is suitable for face and body and will deeply nourish and hydrate the skin that has been dried out by the sun. Overheated, sunburnt and dehydrated skin will feel instantly soothed and softened up with this lotion. Bioderma after sun will help to prolong your tan and prepare it for further exposure to the sun by optimising its natural anti-UV protection and maintaining a balanced hydration level.
Features of Bioderma photoderm after sun 500ml
- Keeps the skin hydrated
- Anti-UV protection
- Soothes and nourishes the skin
- Maintains the balance of hydration in the skin
- Enriched with emollient agents
- Perfect for overheated, sunburn and dehydrated skin
- Children and babies
- Sensitive skin
- Sunburn, overheated and dehydrated skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Apply once a day.
- Always apply on clean and dry skin.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Glycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Allantoin, Mannitol, Xylitol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Rhamnose, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Citric Acid, Ectoin, Disodium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate. [Bi 448].
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here