- Water-like texture for pleasant application
- Water resistant
- Good skin tolerance
Lightly-textured sun lotion with high-grade UV protection.
Photoderm max aquafluide SPF 50+ offers maximum protection from the sun for all skin types, whilst its fluid, non-greasy and oil-free formula ensures a pleasant, dry-touch finish. A unique combination of UV-A and UV-B dermatological filters offers genuine, biological protection to cells and combats sun-related ageing signs including wrinkles, dark spots and loss of firmness.
Features of Bioderma photoderm max aquafluide SPF 50+ 40ml
- Non-greasy, oil-free formula
- Ideal for all skin types, even oily and sensitive skin
- Can be used by those with sun allergies or intolerances
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- Using less product will affect degree of sun protection
- Overexposure to sunlight is a serious health hazard
- External use only
How to use
- Apply evenly and generously before sun exposure, to all areas of skin that will be exposed.
- Reapply frequently, especially after swimming, towelling or perspiring.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Octocrylene, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [Nano], Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis- Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Methylpropanediol, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, C20-22 Alcohols, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Pentylene Glycol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Mannitol, Xylitol, Sodium Hydroxide, Cellulose Gum, Rhamnose, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Ectoin, Tocopherol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here