- Reduces the appearance of existing dark spots
- Bioderma’s Lumireveal™ technology
- Brightens your complexion
Gentle cleansers that helps to brighten your complexion.
Bioderma pigmentbio foaming gel has a creamy foam texture that gently cleans your skin helping to eliminate imperfections on our skin. This was has been designed to diffuse the appearance of age spots, brown spots and any areas of discolouration in even the most sensitive of skin.
Bioderma’s Lumireveal™ technology, is a patented combination of active ingredients, the Foaming Cream exfoliates the skin while restoring and enhancing skin’s original brightness. Citric acid (AHAs) regulates the biological mechanisms that cause dark spots. Over time, melanin production is limited, and inflammation is reduced, resulting in a more even tone and less hyperpigmentation.
Features of Bioderma pigmentbio foaming gel
- Evens skin tone
- Long lasting hydration
- Creamy texture
- Prevents the visible signs of aging
- Sensitive skin types
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- For external use only
How to use
- Apply to wet skin. Lather the skin.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Can also be used as a face mask once or twice a week: apply a thick layer for 5 minutes, moisten, lather and rinse thoroughly.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Citric Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Magnesium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cellulose Acetate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Methylpropanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Benzoic Acid, Propanediol, Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lysine, Azelaic Acid, Andrographis Paniculata Leaf Extract, Fructooligosaccharides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Fragrance (Parfum). [Bi 672] .
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here