- Gently cleanses
- For fresh skin
- Removes makeup effortlessly
Gentle cleanser that helps to limit sebum secretion.
Bioderma sebium H20 micellar water duo pack has been specially designed to be a daily purifying cleanser that doesn't require any rinsing after use. Formulated for oily and mixed skin types, this gentle skin cleanser easily removes makeup, dirt and impurities on your skin as well as limiting sebaceous secretion to purify your skin's epidermis.
Features of Bioderma sebium H20 micellar water duo pack
- Purifies your skin
- Helps to regulate the skins sebum quality
- Does not dry your skin out
- Prevents the visible signs of aging
- 2x 500ml
- oily and mixed skin types
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- For external use only
How to use
- Soak a cotton pad with Sébium H2O.
- Gently cleanse and/or remove make-up from your face.
- Re-apply until the cotton pad becomes clean.
- Lightly dab your face with a clean cotton towel.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sodium Citrate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Sulfate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide, Fragrance (Parfum). [Bi 442].
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here