- Non-rinse cleanser
- Removes excess oil from complexion
- Purifies and brightens complexion
Micellar water for combination oily to acne-prone skin.
Sebium H2O micellar water gently cleanses the skin of excess oil, makeup and other impurities without drying it out or upsetting the natural balance of oils. Purifying active ingredients regulate sebum production whilst remaining gentle on the eyes and complexion. Use with other products in Bioderma’s sebium range for specialist skincare for oil-prone skin.
Features of Bioderma sebium H2O micellar water 250ml
- Regulates and corrects skin’s production of sebum
- No-rinse formula avoids drying skin out
- Specially formulated for oil-prone skin
- Removes makeup and other impurities
- Combination oily to acne-prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- External use only
How to use
- Soak a cotton pad with sebium H2O micellar water.
- Apply gently around the face and eyes to cleanse complexion and remove makeup.
- No need to rinse off.
- Use in the morning or evening, or both.
Water (Aqua), Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sodium Citrate , Zinc Gluconate, Copper Sulfate, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide, Fragrance (Parfum).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here