- Gently cleanses & purifies
- Limits sebum secretion
- Removes makeup & impurities
Soap-free cleansing base that reduces clogged pores.
The dermatological micellar water cleanses, removes make-up, purifies the skin without drying it. All Bioderma products are formulated according to the ecobiology principles, which is at the heart of NAOS approach to respect the skin's ecosystem and preserve its health in a lasting way.
Sébium H2O is a specific make-up removing micellar water for combination to oily skin that mimics the natural composition of the skin for perfect make-up removal and total respect for even the most sensitive skin. Enriched with purifying agents, zinc gluconate and copper sulphate, Sébium H2O purifies the skin and limits sebaceous secretion. The patent natural complex raises the skin's tolerance threshold.
Features of Bioderma sebium micellar water
- Cleanses without drying out the skin
- Purifies the skin & limits sebum secretion
- Offers an immediate sensation of freshness
- Very good tolerance
- Removes make-up from face
- Oily to combination & acne-prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep away from children
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Read packing carefully before use
- Stop using if irritation occurs
How to use
- Soak a cotton pad with Sébium H2O.
- Gently cleanse and/or remove makeup from face and eyes.
- Once or twice a day, 7 days a week.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sodium Citrate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Sulfate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide, Fragrance (Parfum). [Bi 442].
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here