- Reduces spots and blemishes
- Reveals skin radiance
- Smoothes and refines skin texture
The gentle peel to unveil the skin.
Sebium night peel offers the efficacy of a gentle peel at home for combination to oily skin with blemishes.
15% glycolic acid provides it with its peeling action. This AHA acid is naturally found in fruit and is frequently used by dermatologists for peels due to its high efficacy and tolerance. It has surface keratolytic action. It reduces blemishes and scarring while restoring radiance by promoting skin renewal.
Features of Bioderma sebium night peel
- Gentle peeling effect
- Very good skin tolerance
- Combination to oily skin with blemishes
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Do not use the product for 1 month between application periods
- Sensitive skin may experience feelings of discomfort or slight redness, if this occurs apply less frequently
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Avoid repeated and prolonged sun exposure during use. In case of sun exposure, use suitable sun protection
How to use
- Apply to clean and dry, non-irritated skin in the evening only for a period of 4 weeks.
- Rinse face in the morning.
- Take a one-month break between uses.
- Can be used as a dermatological pre-peel before an aesthetic procedure, to prepare the skin.
Please see packaging for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here