- 100% skin purification
- Helps to decrease sebum secretion after 28 days
- Decreases acne lesions
A super gentle facial wash that cleanses and nourishes your skin.
Bioderma Sebium purifying face wash is a gentle and loving facial wash that deeply purifies your skin without leaving it dry and uncomfortable. Formulated with zinc sulphate and copper sulphates, it helps to cleanse the epidermis, reducing the number of blemishes on your skin as well as limiting sebum secretion after just 28 days. This ultra gentle face wash respects your skins natural balance and helps to maintain its natural pH state helping to raise your skins natural tolerance threshold.
Features of Bioderma sebium purifying face wash
- Keeps pores from becoming clogged
- Guarantees good skin and eye tolerance
- Ultra gentle formula
- Does not leave skin dry or uncomfortable
- Enriched with zinc and copper sulphates
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- Use only as instructed
- If irritations occur, stop use immediately
How to use
- Apply Sébium Foaming gel on wet skin.
- Work into a foam, then rinse well.
- Gently dry.
- Once or twice a day - 7 days a week.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Methylpropanediol, Disodium EDTA, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, PEG-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Lactic Acid, Laureth-2, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here