- Gently cleanses & removes makeup
- Soothes & calms irritations
The soothing micellar cleansing gel which reinforces the skin's natural hydration.
All Bioderma products are formulated according to the ecobiology principles, which is at the heart of NAOS approach to respect the skin's ecosystem and preserve its health in a lasting way. The exclusive DAF complex is an association of active ingredients which allows to reinforce the tolerance threshold of all sensitive skin.
Features of Bioderma sensibio face wash
- Very good skin and eye tolerance
- Physiological pH
- Sensitive & intolerant skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- If irritation persists, consult a healthcare professional
How to use
- Apply sensibio foaming gel on wet skin.
- Work into a foam, then rinse well.
- Gently dry.
- Use as often as needed.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Propanediol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Citrate, Peg-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Mannitol, Xylitol, Laureth-2, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [Bi 722]
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here