- 5000mg per serving
- Easily dissolved
- Contains type I collagen
A flavourless powder that helps to boost your daily collagen levels.
As we age, our skin's natural ability to create and store collagen starts to winds down meaning that our skin will lose its natural elasticity, firmness and hydration. Collagen depletion can lead to common signs of ageing including, wrinkles, brittle nails and weak hair.
Bioglen have formulated a unique powdered formula to combat the common signs of aging by combining a readily absorbed hydrolysed marine collagen and hyaluronic acid. These both help to support the maintenance of healthy-looking skin, hair and nails along with vitamin C, selenium and biotin.
Features of Bioglan beauty collagen powder
- Can be added to smoothies, shakes and soups
- Contains biotin and selenium
- Features marine collagen and vitamin C
- Flavourless powder
- Ageing skin
Warnings and cautions
- Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Contains fish
- If pregnant, breastfeeding or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare professional before use
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Safety sealed
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing
How to use
- Follow instructions on packaging.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here