- For healthy looking hair, skin and nails
- Anti-ageing care
- Collagen boosting tablets
Collagen boosting tablets for healthy-looking hair, skin and nails.
A person's skin naturally produces collagen, but when one ages the collagen production slows and the skin's ability to store collagen diminishes. This is when we begin to see the visible signs of ageing, the loss of elasticity, hydration, firmness, and radiance of the skin. Bioglan beauty collagen tablets are a collagen boosting tablet, specially formulated with readily absorbed hydrolysed marine collagen, hyaluronic acid and resveratrol to help support the maintenance of healthy-looking hair, skin and nails.
Features of Bioglan collagen tablets
- With hydrolysed marine collagen, hyaluronic acid and resveratrol
- Biotin selenium contribute to the maintenance of normal hair
- Vitamin C for the normal function of the skin
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal nails
- Type I collagen
- 90 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking during pregnancy, breastfeeding, if you are under medical supervision or on medication
- Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet or healthy lifestyle
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
- Store below 25℃ in a dry place
How to use
- Take 3 tablets daily with a glass of water.
Hydrolysed Fish Collagen, Bulking Agents (Micro Crystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose Glycerin), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Resveratrol, L-Selenomethionine (Selenium), Biotin (D-Biotin).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here