- Fast & effective relief of stings & bites
- Dermatologically tested
- Works in just 2 minutes
Bite away is a medical device for the symptomatic treatment of itching, pain and swelling caused by insect bites and stings in just 2 minutes.
Dermatologically tested, it works solely through the application of concentrated heat exposure on a restricted area of the skin (‘local hyperthermia’). Pocket sized, ergonomically designed, convenient and easy to use, and unlike other devices it uses safety shut-off.
The device has two options for use, 6 seconds for standard treatment and 3 seconds for those with sensitive skin, or for children. Chemical-free therapy, a natural alterative to medicated creams, ointments and gels. For multiple use by the whole family, can be used in pregnancy, by allergy sufferers and children.
Features of bite away medical device
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Chemical-free therapy
- Can be used by whole family
- Pocket sized for easy use on the go
- 6 second or 3 second options
- 1 x bite away medical device
- Children over 12 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Please read instructions carefully before use
How to use
- Place the ceramic contact surface on the sting or bite spot.
- Press either the 3 or 5 second treatment time and press the corresponding button. A tone will signal the start of the treatment.
- Hold the device on the skin until you hear the second acoustic signal (beep).
- Often one application is enough to provide lasting relief from itching.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here