- So gentle, they can be used from age 3 months
- Preservative, perfume and paraben-free
- Suitable for contact lens wearers
Designed for sensitive skin and daily hygiene of eyelids
Blephaclean eyelid wipes are filled with a liquefied solution formulated to both purify and repair the eyelids. Blephaclean eyelid hygiene wipes also contains ingredients that hydrate, repair and soothe the skin:
- Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium hyaluronate) - natural moisturiser
- Extract of Centella Asiatica - natural restorative agent for skin
- Iris Florentina root - helps to regulate sebum (oil) production
Individually-wrapped, preservative, perfume and paraben-free Blephaclean can be used from the age of 3 months and are also suitable for contact lens wearers.
Blephaclean wipes are particularly convenient because you do not need additional cosmetic pads or gauzes, there are no preparation steps prior to application and no need to rinse after use.
Benefits of using Blephaclean Eyelid Hygiene Wipes
Blephaclean can be used daily for the general hygiene of the eyelids they are perfect for:
- Sensitive skin, eyelids or eyes
- When you need to remove dust, pollen and discharge from your eyelids (due to allergy or infection)
- When you have inflammation or infection of the eyelids (blepharitis, Meibomian gland dysfunction, sty, chalazion, dry eye etc)
- Before and after surgery, based on the advice from your doctor, optometrist or ophthalmologist
Features of Blephaclean eyelid hygiene wipes
- Wipes are ready-to-use, with no additional pads required
- 20 individual wipes
- Preservative, perfume and paraben-free
- Adults and children over 3 months old
Warnings and cautions
- For use on the skin only, do not put directly into the eyes
- Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient
- Blephaclean is a sterile product, for single use only
- Do not use again, as this may mean the pad works less well and can increase the risk of infection
- Do not use the wipe if the sachet is opened or damaged
- The colour of the wipe (lotion) may vary. This is due to natural plant extracts and is normal
- Stop using Blephaclean and contact your doctor, optometrist or pharmacist if your symptoms get worse
- Do not use after the expiry date clearly marked on the outer box and on the sachet. The expiry date refers to the product in intact packaging, stored correctly
- Any wipe should be thrown away after use into the household waste
Possible side effects of Belphaclean Eyelid Hygiene Wipes
The following events have been reported with Blephaclean; burning or itching sensation for some minutes after use, redness or swelling of the eyelids, allergic reactions.
How to use
- Hygiene of eyelids and eyelashes - open a sachet and unfold the wipe inside. Keeping the eye closed, gently apply the pad to the eyelids and the base of the eyelashes.
- Carefully massage the eyelids with small circular movements, gently removing any crusts or secretions of make-up.
- Hygiene of the eyelid margin - in front of a mirror, carefully open the eyelids by lightly pulling on the lashes. Wrap the wipe round your first (index) finger and carefully rub the eyelid margin.
- Repeat on the other eye, using a new wipe.
Sterile wipe, impregnated with a lotion.
Lotion contains: Capryloyl glycine, Sodium hyaluronate, PEG 8, Poloxamer 184, Polysorbate 20, Propylene glycol, hydrocotyl extract (propylene glycol, Centella asiatica extract and water)
Preservative-free Sebum-regulating complex (propylene glycol, Iris florentina root extract, zinc sulphate, PPG-5 Ceteth 20 and Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), alcohol and water), PEG 6 caprylic/capric glycerides (i.e. Macrogol 6 glycerol caprylocaprate), Dipotassium phosphate, Sodium hydroxide, Potassium dihydrogen phosphate, Purified water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here