- Aids healing
- Starts to work from first tingle
- Anti-viral treatment
For the early relief of cold sores.
This cream contains Docosanol, which is different from other treatments since it works in the early stages of a cold sore differently. It is clinically proven to treat early recurrent cold sores.
Features of Blistex cold sore cream
- Suppresses the cold sore virus
- Contains docosanol
- A clinically proven treatment
- 12 years age and over
Warnings and cautions
- Children under 12 years old should not use
- Use within 6 months of opening the tube
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- For full details read and retain the enclosed patient information leaflet.
- Directions for use - adults and adolescents aged 12 years and over: At the first sign of a recurrent cold sore, apply to the affected area 5 times a day, at approximately 3 hourly intervals until healed, for a maximum of 10 days.
- Do not start treatment with cream at the stage of an already developed blister or ulcer.
1g Cream contains 100mg (10%) Docosanol, Also contains Sucrose Stearates, Light Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here