- Handy, convenient tube
- Quick relief for cracked, chapped and sore lips
- Soothing and protective formula
The soothing & caring cream for your lips.
With Blistex Relief Cream, your lips will feel soft again if they suffer from chapped or cracked lips. This soothing and protective formula helps relieve chapped and cracked lips.
Features of Blistex relief cream
- The softness of your lips is restored
- Helps to soothe and protect your lips
- Lips are relieved of discomfort from cracked and chapped lips
- Easy to use
- Formerly known as Blisteze
- Adults and children
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Do not use after expiry date shown on pack and tube
- Contains Lanoline which may cause localised skin reactions
- Consult your doctor if you suffer from recurrent cold sores or if you have any other unwanted effects
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Apply a small amount to lips as necessary.
Aromatic Ammonia Solution 6.04%, Strong Ammonia Solution 0.27%, Liquified Phenol 0.494%, White Soft Paraffin, Modified Lanolin, Sorbitan Palmitate, Polysorbate 40, Peppermint oil, Sodium Saccharin, Ethanol 96%, Racemic Camphor, Cineole, Purified water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here