- Suitable from newborn
- Paediatrician & dermatologist approved
- 98% naturally derived ingredients
Calming and natural foaming baby bubble bath.
The naturally foaming baby bubble bath contains the beautifully relaxing scent of jasmine and lavender to help create a peaceful bedtime routine.
Features of Bloom and Blossom the very hungry caterpillar baby bubble bath
- Relaxing aroma
- Suitable for sensitive skin & eczema
- Lavender & jasmine fragrance
- For a peaceful bedtime routine
- Sensitive & eczema prone skin
- Vegans & vegetarians
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets in eyes, rinse well
How to use
- Pour into warm running water for naturally foaming bubbles.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Glyceryl Laurate, Isostearmide MIPA, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Parfum (Fragrance), Citric Acid, Tocopherol, **Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, **Potential Allergens.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here