dally designed top fillings it makes the clearomiser even easier to use and refill.
The Blu PRO® Clearomiser has been designed to provide a smooth and clean vape offering maximum taste. The Blu PRO® Clearomiser is a replacement clearomiser for the Blu PRO® E-Cigarette, using and ergonomic mouthpiece with an optimised coil for resistance that gives you a consistent and great tasting vapour
Features of Blu pro clearomiser
- Top-filling design makes refills quick and easy
- Clear window shows how much e-liquid is left
- 1 x Clearomiser
Warnings and cautions
- Harmful if swallowed
- Harmful when in contact with your skin
- May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life
- Wash hands thoroughly after handing.<
- Avoid release to the environment
- Liquid pods contain e-liquid
- Do not eat/drink or smoke when using this product
- Liquid pods contain e-liquid
- If swallowed: Call your local doctor or hospital and rinse your mouth.
- If it comes in contact with your skin: wash off with plenty of water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Dispose of contents/container to your local waste disposal company.<
How to use
- Unscrew the mouthpiece from the top of the clearomiser.
- Place the nozzle of the liquid bottle against the inside wall of the clearomiser. Be sure to avoid the centre tube of the clearomiser.
- Squeeze the e-liquid bottle until the liquid reaches the top of the triangle in the clear window on the clearomiser.
- Do not fill past the top of the triangle.
- Screw the mouthpiece back onto the clearomiser and attach to the top of the rechargeable device.
- Before using your blu PRO® device or activating the rechargeable device, prime your clearomiser by taking a few quick, short puffs in order to saturate the wick.
- You should replace your blu PRO® clearomiser after every 10 liquid fills to ensure a consistent quality experience.
Please see packaging for further information
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here