- Bean bag tablet stand
- Soft fabric covering
- Works with tablets, phones, e-readers and books
Use your tech in complete comfort with this bean bag tablet stand.
Use your devices in complete comfort with this bean bag tablet stand in busy bee fabric from the Blue Badge Co. Whether you enjoy reading in bed, emailing from the couch or surfing the internet while you’re at the beach, this convenient tablet stand provides a stable base for all your tech.
These bean bag tablet stands are handmade in Bristol from durable fabric and they are generously filled with poly balls that gently support your device. Find a comfortable position, adjust the cushion to change the angle of the screen, and enjoy a seamless viewing experience.
Features of Blue Badge Co. bean bag tablet cushion in busy bees fabric
- Handmade tablet stand
- Bean bag filled with poly balls
- Gently cushions your device
- Available in a variety of fabrics
- Handmade in Bristol
- 1 x bean bag tablet cushion
Warnings and cautions
- Please check packaging for details
How to use
- Suitable stand for all tablets, phones, e-readers and books.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here