- Made from high-quality aluminium
- Stylish and compact
- Snaps open and folds neatly
Stand out from the crowd with this convenient folding walking stick.
Stand out from the crowd with this folding walking stick and navy blue spotty storage bag from the Blue Badge Co. The walking stick snaps open and folds neatly for easy storage and assembly, and it’s small enough to pack into a handbag or large pocket. The stylish and compact navy blue spotty storage bag has a stud fastener to stop the stick from slipping out and a handy D-ring to hang from a coat hook or clip onto a wheelchair.
The walking stick is made from high-quality lightweight aluminium with a non-slip rubber ferrule and a Canadian maple handle. The sticks can support up to 100kg and have been compression tested.
Features of Adjustable navy folding walking stick & aqua marine spotty fabric storage bag
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- Snaps open and folds closed
- Height adjustable from 82-94cm
- Non-slip rubber ferrule included
- Canadian maple handle maximises comfort
- 1 x adjustable folding walking stick
- 1 x navy blue spotty storage bag
- People who need to relieve pressure on painful joints and improve their balance
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
How to use
- Please see packaging for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here