- Half-litre rubber bottle
- Soft cotton cover
- Handmade in Bristol
Enjoy the warmth and comfort of a stylish mini hot water bottle.
Ease aches and pains and stay warm on chilly nights with this mini hot water bottle in a spotted purple cover from the Blue Badge Co. With its luxuriously soft cotton cover, padded exterior and satin ribbon to finish, the hot water bottle makes an ideal gift for all the family. The water bottle cover has a simple design and soothing tone that will brighten any day.
These half-litre rubber bottles meet British Standard 1970:2006 and are handmade at the Blue Badge Co.’s Bristol studio.
Features of Blue Badge Co. mini hot water bottle in a purple spotty cover
- Warm and comfortable mini hot water bottle
- Generous padding
- Makes a great gift
- The perfect companion on a chilly night
- Helps relieve aches and pains
- 1 x mini hot water bottle in a purple spotty cover
- Aches and pains
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- Use cover and avoid prolonged, direct contact with skin
How to use
- Please see packaging for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here