- Fast acting
- Relieves pain, discomfort
- Free from artificial addatives
Fast acting and soothing teething gel.
Bonjela Soothing Teething Gel is a fast acting gel that creates a protective film on your baby's gums to help relieve pain, discomfort and inflammation caused by teething. Contains no artificial sweeteners, flavours, sugar, alcohol, local anaesthetics or parabens.
Features of Bonjela teething gel
- Fast acting
- Soothing effect
- Relives discomfort and pain
- Creates a protective barrier
- Gel formulation
- No artificial colour, sweetners or addatives
- Alcohol free
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place
- Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
How to use
Use 3-5 times per day, as required.
- Apply product with to a clean finger or cotton swap.
- Cover the sore area of gums with the product using a finger or cottom swab.
- Gently massage the gums.
- Recap after each application.
Use preferably after meals and before sleeping, in order to help the formation of the film and prolong the relief.
Xylitol, Water, Glycerine, Rosa Damascena Petal Extract, Xanthan Gum, Hyaluronic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Pectin, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Malva Sylvestris Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here