- Helps to reduce sebum levels
- Clarify the skin and help to reduce breakouts
- Lifts impurities from the skin
Enriched with vitamins and botanicals to purify the skin.
Botanical Lab Aloe & Niacinamide blemish clarifying serum 25ml has been specially formulated to help reduce the sebum levels in your skin, helping to clarify your skin and greatly reducing breakouts.
The Aloe & Niacinamide blemish clarifying serum has been enriched with botanicals, vitamins and salicylic acid that gets to work on lifting impurities from deep within your skin. The Aloe leaf juice and Hyaluronic acid supports the skin by strengthening the skins natural barrier and improving the skin appearance and skin tone.
Features of Botanical Lab Aloe & Niacinamide blemish clarifying serum 25ml
- Strengthens the skin's barrier
- Enriched with vitamins
- Improves skins appearance and tone
- Kind to your skinFacial serum
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- Not to be used for children under three years of age
- In the unlikely event of rash or irritation, discontinue use
How to use
- Apply a small amount all over the face after cleansing.
- Gently massage into your skin.
- Always apply before moisturiser.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Niacinamide, PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Citrus Grandis Peel Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Leptospermum Petersonii Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citral, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Geraniol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here