- Lightly exfoliates
- Gentle pH balanced formulation
- Removes excess oils
Lightly exfoliates the skin helping to unclog pores.
Botanical Lab pumpkin & papaya enzyme daily exfoliator contains real fruit extracts that gently exfoliate your skin, removing dead skin cells. The pH balanced formula of this exfoliator is extremely gentle on the skin and allows you to unclog pores, without causing irritations to your skin.
This daily exfoliator has been made specially with blemish and oily prone skin in mind. Lightly cleansing the skin every day with this exfoliator leaves your skin feeling soft and radiant and allows your skin to renew itself.
Features of Botanical Lab pumpkin & papaya enzyme daily exfoliator 200ml
- Gently removes dead skin cells and unblock pores
- Fruit extracts
- Unclogs and resurfaces to renew skin
- Leaves skin soft & radiant
- Blemish prone and oily skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- Not to be used for children under three years of age
- In the unlikely event of rash or irritation, discontinue use
How to use
- Apply the liquid to a cotton pad.
- Use after cleansing and before moisturising.
- We suggest using morning and night as part of your daily skincare regime.
Aqua, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here