- Keeps blemishes at bay
- Gently exfoliates
- Leaves the skin feeling clearer, softer and smoother
Unclog pores and exfoliate your blemish prone skin.
Botanical Lab turmeric blemish control clay mask gently exfoliates your face to remove debris and impurities on the skin. This deep cleansing treatment mask works by unclogging pores and removing excess oils without over drying your skin.
Using a well known botanical called witch hazel, the turmeric blemish control clay mask contains a natural astringent with great toning properties. Containing mineral rich clay, the face mask gently exfoliate, remove debris and impurities, keeping blemishes at bay.
Features of Botanical Lab turmeric blemish control clay mask 100ml
- Gently removes impurities
- Deep cleansing treatment that unclogs the pores
- Purifying face mask
- Removes excess oil
- Mattifies the skin without over drying
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- Not to be used for children under three years of age
- In the unlikely event of rash or irritation, discontinue use
How to use
- Apply a thin layer onto your clean skin and leave on for 15 minutes.
- Remove the mask with water using circular motions to exfoliate
- We suggest using it at least twice a week.
Aqua, Kaolin, Glycerin, Bentonite, Propanediol, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Alcohol, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Myristica Fragrans Fruit Oil (Nutmeg), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zinc PCA, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Deceth-7, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Sorbitol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, CI 77499, CI 77492.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here