- Two comfortable tips for a snug fit
- Two suction settings for effective relief
- Easy-to-clean parts and dishwasher safe
Safely and naturally clear your baby's nose for improved breathing, easier feeding and better sleep.
This easy-to-use aspirator is the quick, convenient and comfortable way to clear mucus from your little one’s nose. That way it helps prevent complications such as coughs, ear infections and tummy upsets too. It’s especially useful before a feed to help a baby latch on and breast-feed more easily, or just before baby’s bedtime, to help improve breathing and sleep.
Features of Braun BNA100 nasal aspirator 1
- Quiet and comfortable
- For stress-free relief from baby’s nasal congestion
- Dishwasher-safe parts make it easy to clean after each use
- Two comfortable tips
- Soft carry pouch
- 2 x AA batteries
- Quick-start guide
Warnings and cautions
- Never push nozzle into baby’s nostril
- Never use on mouth or ears
- This is not a toy and contains small parts
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Simply insert the device gently into your little one’s nostrils, when they are bunged up with mucus.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here
- Two comfortable tips