- Age precision technology
- Colour-coded display & nightlight
- Patented pre-warmed tip
Braun thermoscan 7 with age precision is an infrared ear thermometer from the no.1 thermometer brand recommended by among doctors.
It features patented age precision technology, an age-adjustable fever guidance which takes the guesswork out of the temperature reading. Features like patented pre-warmed tip and ExacTemp help to ensure professional accuracy of the measurement. Braun ThermoScan is fast, gentle and easy to use. It is suitable for the whole family – from newborns to adults.
Features of Braun thermoscan 7 with age precision with free toy thermometer
- ExacTemp positioning system
- Fast measurement in a few seconds
- 9 memories
- BPA free
- Auto switch off after 60 seconds
- C °& F° switch
- 1 x thermoscan thermometer
- 1 x storage case
- 21 x disposable hygienic probe covers
- 2 x AA 1.5V batteries
- 1 x toy thermometer
- 1 x toy thermometer instruction booklet
- Adults & children
Warnings and cautions
- The Age Precision feature is not intended for pre-term babies or small-for-gestational age babies
- Do not allow children under 12 to take their temperatures unattended
- The Age Precision feature is not intended to interpret hypothermic temperatures
- Please consult your physician if the thermometer shows elevated temperature
- High, prolonged fever requires medical attention, especially for young children
How to use
- Switch on the thermometer by pressing the power button.
- Check that the lens filter indicator is blinking, if so insert a new lens filter.
- Select the age by pressing the Age Precision button. Keep pressing the button until the desired age setting is displayed.
- Fit the probe snuggly into the ear canal, then push and release the Start button.
- The light will pulse while the temperature is being taken, then remain solid for three seconds when a successful reading has been achieved.
Please read the full instruction manual before using.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here