- Hygienic and accurate results
- 40 disposable lens filters
- No need to clean or disinfect sensor
Designed for use with all Braun ThermoScan IRT ear thermometers, these probe covers enable accurate and hygienic temperature taking.
These lens filters need to be replaced after every reading to ensure hygienic and accurate results. They mean there’s no need to clean or disinfect the thermometer’s sensor and they virtually eliminate cross contamination. Fitting a new Braun probe cover each time also ensures that dirt or ear wax do not build up and clog the sensor window, which could lead to inaccurate temperature readings.
Features of Braun ThermoScan LF40 hygiene caps pack of 40
- Pack of 40
- Ensures that dirt or ear wax does not build up and clog sensor
- Accurate readings
- 40 hygiene caps
- Ear thermometers
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of babies and children
- Please see packaging for full list
How to use
- When it’s time for a new reading, simply slip the lens filter over the end of your Braun thermoscan thermometer.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here