- Better breathing for better sleep
- Opens your nose
- Drug free
Use Breathe Right nasal strips for a better sleep.
Breathe Right original large 30s are flexible, spring-like bands that gently open nasal passages, relieving nasal congestion caused by colds, allergies, and deviated septums. Breathe Right increases airflow into the nasal passages, enabling you to breathe easily. For a better night's sleep, proven to reduce or eliminate snoring. All natural, drug free. Used by athletes to improve endurance. Long lasting, can be worn up to 12 hours a day. Gentle enough for children and adults.
Features of Breathe Right nasal strips original L
- Instantly relieves nasal congestion due to allergies, colds, deviated Septum
- Clincally proven to reduce snoring
- Can be used day or night
- Instantly open your nasal passages
- Lifts open nasal passages for up to 31% more airflow
- Available in sizes small/medium and large
- 30 large strips
- Adults and kids
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use more than 12 hours per day
- Not for use in children under 5 years of age
- If rash or skin irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Disposable - use each strip only once
- For external use only
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Correct placement makes sure you get maximum performance.
- Wash and dry face.
- Position nasal strip along the width of your nose.
- Breathe better day and night.
Please see packaging for more information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here