- Targets allergic symptoms
- 4mg of chlorphenamine maleate
- Eases hayfever & vasomotor rhinitis
Tablets to help ease all allergic conditions.
Chlorphenamine tablets are indicated for symptomatic control of all allergic conditions responsive to antihistamines including hay fever, vasomotor rhinitis, urticaria, angioneurotic oedema, food allergy, drug and serum reactions and insect bites. They also help the symptomatic relief of itch associated with chickenpox. The tablet contains 4mg of chlorphenamine maleate and contains 109mg of lactose.
Features of Bristol chlorphenamine 4mg tablets
- Helps food allergies & chickenpox
- Suitable for adults & children aged 6 years+
- Eases insect bites rhinitis & urticaria
- With 109mg of lactose
- 28 tablets
- Adults & children aged 6 years+
Warnings and cautions
- For oral administration only
- Children's under 6 years not recommended
- Do not give more than 3 tablets in 24 hours
How to use
- Adults and children aged 12 year and over:
- Take one tablet every 4 to 6 hours do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children aged 6 to 12 years:
- Give half a tablet every 4 to 6 hours.
- Do not give more than 3 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 6 years old not recommended.
Each tablet contains 4mg of Chlorphenamine maleate. Excipient with known effect: Also contains 109mg of Lactose. For the full list of excipients, see leaflet.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here